A girls view of baseball...knowing the game, loving the game, and loving and appreciating the boys who play the game.

All photos are ©Betsy Bissen (unless otherwise noted) Do not use without permission.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An Off-Day

I figured I'd share in some ridiculous fun while the Twins had an off day yesterday. Tonight: Kevin Slowey against Jake Peavey IN beautiful San Diego. Petco Park is amazing, and I just want everyone to know that I love San Diego. I don't want the Padres to win tonight, believe me (and I won't even wear my Padres hat, even though I do own one). I may like Peavy, San Deigo, Petco park, and all other things "San Diego" but GO TWINS!!!
Now, for the pictures... (captions below)

I freaking love this picture! It's SO cute! But I'm sorry to say, Cole is not as cute as his daddy!
Me and my friend at Wednesday game. Enjoying the Navy jerseys. This was our "true fan photo", since I won't let them take a picture of me any other way...
Kevin, do this again tonight!! I like cheering loudly for you when you bat!
In other semi-Twins related news...Juan Rincon signed a minor-league deal with the Cleveland Indians. So he'll be seeing his old teammate Jason Tyner, and in essence it's like we got Craig Breslow for Juan Rincon. Couldn't have asked for a better "trade". I enjoy Breslow WAY better than Rincon. Say "hi" to Tyner for us, Juannie!

No comments: