A girls view of baseball...knowing the game, loving the game, and loving and appreciating the boys who play the game.

All photos are ©Betsy Bissen (unless otherwise noted) Do not use without permission.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Manny Makes Me Want to Puke

There are many reasons why I don't like playing Boston Red Sox. Here are my top two reasons: 1. Because pretty much everyone who likes "baseball" (i use that real loosely), likes Boston (aka...bandwagoners); 2. Manny Rameriez. The 'Trib summed up my dislike for Manny in this morning's paper. (see picture) Cocky, arrogant, ass, thinks he's a god, and thinks he's the best thing to happen to baseball since Babe Ruth. I'm not terribly dissapointed in the boys last night for the loss. It's hardly a loss considering the games score was 1-0 in the end. 1 run isn't anything to boast about, just means you got lucky and got a guy across home plate ONLY once. Plus, Timmy didn't get the loss in the game, he pitched just as well as Dice-K, Brian Bass had the boo boo.
Timmy...word of advice. Try the Navy jerseys. They make them in road versions too, just ask Glen. I promise you'll look better. You may not pitch better, but you'll look better and that's all that matters.

The boys looking so sad...

Timmy looking like he seriously is going to cry.

Tomorrow: Comparison pictures of Navy jerseys vs. any other ones...

3 comments:

thetwinsdifference said...

Wow. I used essentially the same name for a post today... and I hadn't read your blog yet. Weird.

Mrs. Slowey said...

that is funny! great minds think alike...well great Twins fan minds. I wonder if any of us "die hards" like Manny.

thetwinsdifference said...

Yeah, I pretty much doubt it (though I am catching enough crap about the weekend from the one RSox fan that is still my friend). My friend, that is, for now.