A girls view of baseball...knowing the game, loving the game, and loving and appreciating the boys who play the game.

All photos are ©Betsy Bissen (unless otherwise noted) Do not use without permission.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Eternal Sunshining Happens Here

I'm sure I am no different than the Twins today. I was yesterday Eternal Sunshined right out of my mind. I want to think that it never happened. What a brutal beating...and they truly beat us when we were down. Boston players, that was not very nice.
I can only dish out 1 star between the two games today. 1. Michael Cuddyer (why?) not because of his amazing at bats (he was like 0-a billion yesterday), but for his one diving catch that he made. It was amazing. LOOK! That earns Cuddy a star in my book.

I am beginning to think the Twins like Matt Guerrier, Jesse Crain and Craig Breslow. Otherwise, their website person was smoking some crack when they put up the lateset appearances. I'm hoping these are typos, since those three players all just signed last weekend at the various pro shops. I'd love to still go meet Breslow, since I chose sleep over Mr. Breslow, but I don't think I need to stalk him and meet him three times. Besides, I may get my autograph and close up picture of him Monday when I sit in row 1 behind the bullpen (section 135). I prefer to not look like a stalker...just get stalker looking photos. :)
Twins Pro Shop Appearances
Saturday, May 2 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 2 - Come out to the Twins Pro Shops and see some of your favorite Minnesota Twins!

Matt Guerrier
Minnetonka Location
13037 Ridgedale Dr
Hopkins, MN 55305

Jesse Crain
Apple Valley Location
15050 Cedar Ave Ste 109
Apple Valley, MN 55124

Craig Breslow
Roseville Location
2401 Fairview Ave N
Roseville, MN 55113

Twins Pro Shop Appearances
Saturday, July 11 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 11 - Come out to the Twins Pro Shops and see some of your favorite Minnesota Twins!

Matt Guerrier
Minnetonka Location
13037 Ridgedale Dr
Hopkins, MN 55305

Jesse Crain
Apple Valley Location
15050 Cedar Ave Ste 109
Apple Valley, MN 55124

Craig Breslow
Roseville Location
2401 Fairview Ave N
Roseville, MN 55113


Twins Pro Shop Appearances
Saturday, August 1 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 1 - Come out to the Twins Pro Shops and see some of your favorite Minnesota Twins!

Matt Guerrier
Minnetonka Location
13037 Ridgedale Dr
Hopkins, MN 55305

Jesse Crain
Apple Valley Location
15050 Cedar Ave Ste 109
Apple Valley, MN 55124

Craig Breslow
Roseville Location
2401 Fairview Ave N
Roseville, MN 55113

Boys, use this off day today to reflect on the horrific trip you just took to Boston. Be the rain that has now probably moved out of Boston and MOVE ON...wash away the crappy crappy time you boys had yesterday.

Scott Baker, hunny...you better give me a win on Monday, or else I will not be terribly happy. I will be wearing my Jason Bartlett (TWINS) t-shirt, but I still do love the Twins...it's just my only opportunity to wear Bartlett other than around my own house. Gotta make the t-shirt worth the money it cost me. Plus the girls want to come out for Joe Nathan when they'll be so close to him.

No comments: