A girls view of baseball...knowing the game, loving the game, and loving and appreciating the boys who play the game.

All photos are ©Betsy Bissen (unless otherwise noted) Do not use without permission.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congratulations Cuddy

Wow...what a fantastic game...I am verty proud of the boys for being able to still get some runs and still score some runs last night to give Kevin another win and to blow the Brew Crew out of the water! I was especially happy since my friend from Milwaukee (and Brewer fan) was sitting next to me. He got to hear me call Cuddy's home run and hitting for the cycle. It made me happy.

I had a fantastic time meeting Kevin today...he was looking beautiful as always...and was so sweet. Made me happy too when I got checked out by him. I about fell over. (Pictures from game and Slowey will be coming...after I return from Paris)

I'll miss everyone while I'm gone and hope to hear about nothing but wins.

3 Stars of the Game:
1. Michael Cuddyer (obvious...he hit for the cycle! GO CUDDY!)
2. Kevin Slowey (he was amazing and did very well.  Plus, no home runs given up.)
3. Justin Morneau (went 3 for 5; 1 triple and 2 RBIs!)

Au revoir!

No comments: