A girls view of baseball...knowing the game, loving the game, and loving and appreciating the boys who play the game.

All photos are ©Betsy Bissen (unless otherwise noted) Do not use without permission.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baseball Unplugged...

I will be there. Anyone want to meet up at the event, let me know.

Appearing for your viewing pleasure and entertainment:
Michael Cuddyer, Glen Perkins (who I am totally gonna give crap for lying about wearing the Navy), and...KEVIN Slowey.

Maple Grove, Champps.

I would love to meet up with fellow readers/bloggers if interested! We can all be crazy together.

6 comments:

S.Rail said...

You give him crap! Those things are hideous! :)

For The Love... said...

I just hope he doesn't inform Kevin that I am the crazy girl who asked him to wear the navy every game.

Kristina said...

When/where is this event? I feel like I probably missed it already.............

For The Love... said...

Next Thursday (the 18th) in Maple Grove at Champps.
You haven't missed it! :)

Katie said...

I'm hoping to make it out there if work will allow it!

For The Love... said...

I am either taking off that day (4 day work weeks in the summer) or else taking half thursday/half friday. i will be there...and insanely ask Cuddy a question. I have it planned out. :)