A girls view of baseball...knowing the game, loving the game, and loving and appreciating the boys who play the game.

All photos are ©Betsy Bissen (unless otherwise noted) Do not use without permission.

Friday, July 24, 2009

But Why Is All The Rum Gone?


Dear Twins,

All privileges and stars of the game have been revoked until you start winning games. I am tired of losing...it's heartbreaking and I refuse to accept it.
I don't want to lose series (Anaheim) and I don't want anymore starting pitchers to be day-to-day or on the DL because of a poor performance on their part. (Kevin is the exception since he has an actual bone chip in his wrist.)
Until further notice (at least two-three wins in a row) I will not be posting stars of the game. Please win today in Anaheim. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Every real Twins fan in Twins Territory.

1 comment:

S.Rail said...

Kevin isn't coming back. :(