So I was trying to figure out if I should really blog about this weekends series against the Rangers since I was in Milwaukee for the entire weekend and only saw about half the game on Sunday night...I haven't completely decided. I don't know that I can give accurate intel on the game or not, so bare with me.
Friday's 3 Stars of the Game:
1. Carlos Gomez (bringing up that average with 2-3 night!)
2. Justin Morneau (also went 2-3...it was hard deciding between him and Go-Gomez who got #1!)
3. Jason Kubel (2 for 4 with a home run!)
Saturday's 3 Stars of the Game:
1. Scott Baker (8 innings and only 1 run...good job Timmy!)
2. Michael Cuddyer (2 for 4 with a home run)
3. Carlos Gomez (2 for 4 as well! Good job, Go-Gomez!)
honorable mention: Jason Kubel for his stolen base! lol...those don't happen often!
Sunday's 3 Stars of the Game:
1. Nicky Punto (how can I not give him #1 star with his first home run of the season?)
2. Delmon Young (went 2-4 and somewhat surprised me with getting clutch hits.)
3. Matty Guerrier (I don't think people give him enough credit for how great he's been doing all season)
10 Betsy notes:
1. Bert Blyleven should continuously pick Alexi Casilla as his "Pick the Stick"...he's going to do horrible anyway, so might as well not affect the rest of the team...plus I don't like him, so I'd like him sent back to Triple-A. Yes, this may not seem fair or right, but I just don't understand what Matty Tolbert did wrong to be sent down for someone who has already had 2 strikes against him this season.
2. It's fun to banter and smack talk teams such as the Brewers, White Sux and Cubs when you are not in your home teams' state.
3. I like it when Scott Baker wears the Navy jerseys...he looks cute in them.
4. I don't like when Liriano wears the Navy jerseys...he gives them a bad name.
5. I love the commerical Scott Baker did. He looks so serious it makes me giggle.
6. I can turn most conversations into something baseball related.
7. Miller Park is cool, but not as cool as Target Field is going to be.
8. If ever in doubt...always wear your Twins hat proudly!
9. I like Ian Kinsler and CJ Wilson, but not when they do well against us.
10. I don't like losing in extra innings.