A girls view of baseball...knowing the game, loving the game, and loving and appreciating the boys who play the game.

All photos are ©Betsy Bissen (unless otherwise noted) Do not use without permission.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An Off Day Joe-gasm...and a baby

Enjoy (courtesy of Joenathan.com)










Now...my addition is to... Glen Perkins...here's what I'm going to buy you.Grow up and stop having something else to complain about every time you do poorly. I'm tired of listening to it, so suck it up.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Best blog ever! lol

Betsy said...

good Joe-gasm for ya? lol...

Katie said...

Yup! lol

Heidi said...

I love returning from a day of meetings to find a Joe-gasm!

Betsy said...

Heidi-glad it was enjoyable for you! :) hehe

S.Rail said...

Oh wow. Guess what? The tests showed there was NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G wrong with Perkins. He just likes to complain and whine like a baby to make people feel bad for him. Not gunna work.

Mn Twins Tickets said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

manual seo service said...

this is nice blog. i like it.
manual seo service