A girls view of baseball...knowing the game, loving the game, and loving and appreciating the boys who play the game.

All photos are ©Betsy Bissen (unless otherwise noted) Do not use without permission.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Welcome New Twins Players

I can't say I'm that excited about the new Twins that are coming on board.  Mainly for the fact that we lost Michael Cuddyer, Joe Nathan, Jason Kubel and Kevin Slowey. I think the biggest loss was Michael Cuddyer.  He was such a great Twins player.

When the Twins signed Jason Marquis today, I couldn't help but google him to see what he looked like. (I'm a girl, give me a break...I need to know the cuteness factor of a player too).  I was shocked how much he looked like Carl Pavano.  From some of the pictures of him pitching, it appears he has a similar approach to Carl as well.  Does this make me like him? Meh...I'm very undecided about all the new Twins players.  About the whole team really.  It's definitely going to be an interesting season where I'm not sure what to expect at all.

I decided to have a bit of fun with Carl and Jason tonight...in the form of photoshop.  Here it goes.
We finally have Mario AND Luigi.  Welcome aboard, Jason Marquis...err Luigi.

No comments: